The RubiX standard wheelchairs are the ideal choice if you have multiple requirments that can be solved in one simple solution. Both come with the following adjustable parts as standard, meaning they can be easily modified:
* Armrest length and height,
* seat height,
* seat depth,
* seat angle,
* footplate angle,
* centre of gravity,
* backrest height and tension.
The RubiX wheelchair design is built for a long life with an ‘all aluminium’ structure. The comfortable and easy to use RubiX wheelchair has been designed to ensure the optimum comfort of any full time user. Both RubiX wheelchair have been crash tested and fulfil the performance requirements for ISO 7176-19.
* Seat Depth Adjustable from: 41 to 48.5cm
* Adjustable Seat Angle: 0 * Width of Seat: 20″, 22″, or 24″.
* Turning circle: 85cm (33.5 )
* Max. weight: 16.8kgs
* Approved user weight: 170kgs
* Height of Armrest from Seat: From 22 to 24cms
* Angle of Backrest: -5 Castor fork Adjustment
Castor fork with increased adjustment (0, 3 & 6 degrees) and added stability.
Axle Plate Adjustment
Axle plate for seat height and centre of gravity adjustment.
Elevating footrest made of aluminum cast housing for greater stability.
Rounded Front Armrest
Wider, rounded front armrest for greater comfort and safety.
50cms (Seat Width), 60cms (Seat Width)
55cms (Seat Width)